Australian Dendrophyllia

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, do you know if they're open on saturdays?

And when you took the pics, you had to put the dead pieces on the paper? Or leave them in a bag?
Usually take pic with phone, then email to my Gmail at full resolution. Their policy is that your name,address, order number, piece in question, and piece listing must be visible.

OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually take pic with phone, then email to my Gmail at full resolution. Their policy is that your name,address, order number, piece in question, and piece listing must be visible.

Well ****. I threw the scallop away that night cause i didn't want to take it out, it was just a bag of red slime. I still have the other pieces though. But they're definitely dead.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They haven't emailed me back. I tried calling a few times but never answered. I have two pieces that are definitely dead and a dead flame scallop.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420856830.046575.jpg

The scallop was completely dissolved.
Is this the flame scallop disintegrated? That should work. No way around that.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dead. Never opened. Filed a claim on Wednesday. Waiting approval. So of the 5 items I purchased, only 3 head dendro frag, and 2 polyps from 1 of 3 zoa frags survived. I don't think it's from their stock quality. Think it was all weather and shipping issues.

OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dead. Never opened. Filed a claim on Wednesday. Waiting approval. So of the 5 items I purchased, only 3 head dendro frag, and 2 polyps from 1 of 3 zoa frags survived. I don't think it's from their stock quality. Think it was all weather and shipping issues.

Same here. Was hit with that cold front out of no where.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got refunded.

So its a gift card that you get?
Just curious..when did you submit your refund claim. Just looking at time frame. Am wondering if my last one fell they the cracks. Was expecting it yesterday since you got yours. And. ...ant improvement on the hammer?

OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious..when did you submit your refund claim. Just looking at time frame. Am wondering if my last one fell they the cracks. Was expecting it yesterday since you got yours. And. ...ant improvement on the hammer?

Submitted friday, got it saturday. I would try again.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. Called today. Got it settled. Already planning next purchase. Probably a few zoas.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I've been having this dendro for about 2 or 3 weeks now. It has never opened. You could see it wanna come out sometimes, but then it would just sink back in. Help?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1419601619.907740.jpg
So... Did yours ever come out completely? I've gotten just the tips of tentacles come out for a short period, but never fully out. And usually it's in the evening or under lower intensity light. Been feeding reef roids 3 times a week.. And their head responds a little. It'll be a month next week since I've gotten them.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I've been having this dendro for about 2 or 3 weeks now. It has never opened. You could see it wanna come out sometimes, but then it would just sink back in. Help?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1419601619.907740.jpg
Here's the most it's come out.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422113888490.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422113888490.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 167
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422113906356.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422113906356.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 219
OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is the same exact way. Same times and everything. I have never seen it fully open.

Brinkfish312

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ours (Dendro) took a few weeks to really adjust and start coming out on a daily basis. At first it was just at night bc of the low lights, now it is out most of the day and full on fat at night. I've heard that feeding them earlier will get them opening earlier, worked for us. Here's a pic of our little head from today. It really did seem to take a while though, longer than the other corals we've had.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ours (Dendro) took a few weeks to really adjust and start coming out on a daily basis. At first it was just at night bc of the low lights, now it is out most of the day and full on fat at night. I've heard that feeding them earlier will get them opening earlier, worked for us. Here's a pic of our little head from today. It really did seem to take a while though, longer than the other corals we've had.

Nice. Can't wait for mine to look like that.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back