Auto Feeder Recomends

Kay_C_Oh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have essentially seen this same feeder (link below) being provided under many different brand names, so it makes me hesitant to purchase based on quality. But I like that it's app controlled and also has a camera. Is anyone familiar with this and if it's actually good, or have a better recommendation?

https://a.co/d/1SprRZd
 
Try an Advast plank! I've heard good things about those!
 
So I have essentially seen this same feeder (link below) being provided under many different brand names, so it makes me hesitant to purchase based on quality. But I like that it's app controlled and also has a camera. Is anyone familiar with this and if it's actually good, or have a better recommendation?

https://a.co/d/1SprRZd
Bought two of these. It works off of 2.4Ghz radio and sometimes it fails to connect again on wifi. I gave up on it after a month of being unable to reconnect. I ended up using a wyze camera instead. I am considering to get the Neptune AFS for the feeding part.
 
So I have essentially seen this same feeder (link below) being provided under many different brand names, so it makes me hesitant to purchase based on quality. But I like that it's app controlled and also has a camera. Is anyone familiar with this and if it's actually good, or have a better recommendation?

https://a.co/d/1SprRZd
Bought two of these. It works off of 2.4Ghz radio and sometimes it fails to connect again on wifi. I gave up on it after a month of being unable to reconnect. I ended up using a wyze camera instead. I am considering to get the Neptune AFS for the feeding part.
Yeah, I ended up deciding against it. Going to set up a local network camera instead of wifi. I'll take a look at the Neptune.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new