Auto Feeders

Office_Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for advice on automatic feeders for weekends and if I go away.
I had an Aqua One Dial a Diet but I found it hard to prevent a whole lot of food going in each day.
 
Do you have a budget in mind? Hydros (and I believe Neptune also) sells one for their Collective.

The big online store in the sky has some inexpensive ones or pricier ones. Digital or analog. I have had decent luck with the Pawfly analog ones. The digital ones I bought several years ago are no longer available but are going strong after 3 or 4 years - battery changes is all I've done.

I also have an Eheim that's been with me for around 10 years and even fell in the tank once and survived after drying out.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new