Auto water change set up for a small space?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HKesinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HKesinger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
49
Location
Cameron
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 and I’ll be working as a nurse. That’s going to be long hours on rotating shifts. I’m thinking of adding an auto water change system down the line and trying to figure out how to add/hide the containers for my rodi, saltwater and dirty water.
basically backwards planning since I have lights and new pumps coming in.
I already planned on mounting a cabinet for the controllers on the wall so I’ll have space on the floor next to the tank to hide away containers. I’d love to see some solutions for this!

50858C2C-D410-42D5-B63A-0725B8715FD0.jpeg
 
You could make a bench on the left wall and hide your containers inside it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new