Autoaqua Smart Auto Water Change pump upgrade?

@phokusonmi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
79
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought the Smart AWC from Autoaqua and think its great however, I want to upgrade the pumps and have better fittings ones that drop into my reservoirs. So I checked out the Tunze replacement pumps.

Only issue is they didnt come with any connectors, just open wires. So I found the connector sizes needed and wired them up. Now during testing, the pumps work individually with power, however when I plug them to the Smart AWC controller, they don't register. One did at first, so I tried plugging them all in and nothing happened, then I tried just using one and it didnt work again.

Anyone else try this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new