AutoAqua Smart AWC Lite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baker5612
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baker5612

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Hickory NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a BioCube LED 32G that I want to do AWC. I purchased the AutoAqua Smart AWC Lite and 2-Rea Sea ReefCan 10G for the new and old water. I have a Red Sea ReefCan 5G for the ATO part of the setup. I have been doing a 5 gallon water change every 2 weeks. I need some input from the Reef2Reef family to help guide me on this project.

What am I going have to work out to make this work?

What much water do I change and how often? Every 4H,12H,24H or 48H?

Then Will my Red Sea ReefCans be large enough? How often will I need to add new saltwater and how often will I need to empty the old saltwater?

Thanks

Baker5612
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new