• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AutoAqua Smart AWC touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

smcquary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AutoAqua Smart AWC touch all-in-one automatic water change plus auto top off. Used lightly since January. $150 shipped.

Trigger Systems Sapphire 5 gallon ATO reservoir. Like new. $60 plus actual shipping.

DSC_0360.JPG

DSC_0358.JPG

DSC_0359.JPG

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take the Trigger Systems Sapphire 5 gallon ATO reservoir pm me plz

Confuse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own one of these and installed it on my nano to do automatic water changes. All I have to do is make sure the salt water container is refilled once a week and empty out the waste water container under my cabinet and its pretty set and go from there! I do about 1/3 of a gallon every 12 hours which translates to about 5 gallons every 6-7 days. It's not the most intuitive to program, but once you're past that, you'll really love the automation! Good luck with your sale! As you can see, I love mine. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back