Automated System

DawgDiggity

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
67
Reaction score
28
Location
Westmeade, Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been out of the hobby for awhile and after buying my buddy's daughter a gift certificate at one of the best saltwater aquarium stores in the country I have the fever... I plan to build a 90g display using a 24g nano as a refugium. I want to build as close to an automated system as possible and haven't come across any threads dedicated to experience with different automated equipment and looking for suggestions!

Here is a pic of my last aquarium (55g with canister filter; was a lot of work!):
Natchez.jpg

Natchez3.jpg

Natchez4.jpg
 
Last edited:
I recommend a full controller like the Apex as well. I run the system to control my 5 or so tanks. Works very well and lots of support behind the product.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new