Automatic nitrate/phosphate tester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Oshanickreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was posted on Aug 6, 2021 :)
Any chance there has been some progress on this? Nitrates are tricky in my tank for whatever reason. I have a diy frozen autofeeder and a AFS and my nitrates hit zero occasionally which is annoying and harmful for my corals. If i had a nitrate tester i could leave home for months and keep my tank primo.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance there has been some progress on this? Nitrates are tricky in my tank for whatever reason. I have a diy frozen autofeeder and a AFS and my nitrates hit zero occasionally which is annoying and harmful for my corals. If i had a nitrate tester i could leave home for months and keep my tank primo.

Could always pick up the Hanna Nitrate and Phosphate testers with a box or two of spare reagents, document how to do a test, and leave it for the tank sitter or person who checks in from time to time. 7 to 10 minutes for both and Bob's your Uncle.

Oshanickreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could always pick up the Hanna Nitrate and Phosphate testers with a box or two of spare reagents, document how to do a test, and leave it for the tank sitter or person who checks in from time to time. 7 to 10 minutes for both and Bob's your Uncle.
That’s my plan. I have a lot of local fish club reefing buds. We all have the Hanna nitrate tester so it’s pretty chill but i would love to not inconvenience my peeps. But i do the same thing for them. This hobby is much less stressful with peeps!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a question we get a lot! At this time I don't know what is or isn't in the works from any of our teams at this time. A lot of us gear junkies at BRS would love to have more testing done automatically for us too!

Oshanickreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a question we get a lot! At this time I don't know what is or isn't in the works from any of our teams at this time. A lot of us gear junkies at BRS would love to have more testing done automatically for us too!
Right. Well i figured it was worth asking. I had a reefbot for a time and it tested nitrates but it was always very inconsistent and would break every two weeks. So i get why it takes time. Just an eager customer waiting for this product!! lol

Back