Avant- Spyglass Medium Biopellet Reactor

Joshua Mummery

I Like Turtles
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
599
Reaction score
520
Location
Sahuarita, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new, mediums size, only ran hot water through and realized it’s too large for my sump.

Price is $125 shipped



https://www.avastmarine.com/products/spyglass?variant=11053006403

BBC09790-D9CA-40D6-B88A-522096FC2676.png 75B719A3-B14A-40EB-AB27-2CE8CA50454C.png
 
Brand new, mediums size, only ran hot water through and realized it’s too large for my sump.

Price is $125 shipped



https://www.avastmarine.com/products/spyglass?variant=11053006403

BBC09790-D9CA-40D6-B88A-522096FC2676.png 75B719A3-B14A-40EB-AB27-2CE8CA50454C.png
Is
Brand new, mediums size, only ran hot water through and realized it’s too large for my sump.

Price is $125 shipped



https://www.avastmarine.com/products/spyglass?variant=11053006403

BBC09790-D9CA-40D6-B88A-522096FC2676.png 75B719A3-B14A-40EB-AB27-2CE8CA50454C.png
I’m interested in your reactor please shoot me a message 8284856811
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new