Oct 20, 2015 #1 jsnide925 Community Member View Badges Joined Dec 11, 2011 Messages 59 Reaction score 3 Location Illinois Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is anyone using the avast marine ATO and if so what pump will I need if I purchase one?
Oct 20, 2015 #2 menglish Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 261 Reaction score 117 Location Silver Spring, MD Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I use an aqua lifter on mine and that works fine for me.
Oct 20, 2015 #3 kschweer 10K Club member View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus NJRC Member Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Mar 25, 2011 Messages 12,211 Reaction score 29,293 Location New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I use one on both my Frag tank and display. Great ATO's. You can really use any pump with them I use small maxijet pumps for both of mine.
I use one on both my Frag tank and display. Great ATO's. You can really use any pump with them I use small maxijet pumps for both of mine.
Oct 20, 2015 #4 zach_discus Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Apr 17, 2014 Messages 557 Reaction score 191 Location Snohomish WA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I use a Milwaukee 810 with mine. Great system!!
Oct 23, 2015 #5 djbetterly Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 907 Reaction score 265 Location Nutley, NJ (AKA - The Nut) What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I use the tiny pump that came with my smart ATO. It's small but powerful and super quiet. They are $25 at coralvue but you need a power supply.
I use the tiny pump that came with my smart ATO. It's small but powerful and super quiet. They are $25 at coralvue but you need a power supply.
Oct 25, 2015 #6 NCCowboy15 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 11, 2015 Messages 31 Reaction score 8 Location North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Avast is awesome.... Great quality equipment. I use a small maxi on my Avast ato and I also have 2 additional switches I for high low sensors in sump. Everything is connected through apex bob.
Avast is awesome.... Great quality equipment. I use a small maxi on my Avast ato and I also have 2 additional switches I for high low sensors in sump. Everything is connected through apex bob.