Avezol to fight Bryopsis

  • Thread starter Thread starter legrunt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Day 7 and 8, i think I'm done! I've cleaned out my filter, started skimming like normal, all traces of bryopsis is gone! All other livestock is unaffected.

I guess that concludes this thread.
 
Ok... So i cut open two capsules, (150mg each, that makes 300mg/60 liters, ie, 5mg/l) poured the powder into a cup and mixed in with some tank water. Slowly injected this mixture into the back of my wave maker.

So far so good. All the lps and sps seem unaffected. Zoas closed up a bit but not completely. Anemones, inverts and clowns seem unaffected.

I'll update here over the next few days. Wish me luck...
What size tank do you have? Just trying to gauge how much you’re dosing. Thanks. And congrats beating Bryopsis!
 
I have approx 60 liters of total water volume. (Taking into consideration what is displaced by the sand and rocks, plus what sits in my canister filter and chiller) 5mg/litre says i need about 300mg, which is 2 capsules.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new