Avg growth rate for tyree toadstool

urban coral farmer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
188
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of growth rate are you guys getting. I've had mine for about 4 months and have gotten about 1 inch of growth, is this normal or slow??? I run a mixed Reef but the tank parameters are in line with a sps dominated setup.
 
That sounds pretty normal to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new