• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Avoid this user!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a bad experience with this user. Contacted me on ebay asking if I “was the guy he talked to on r2r” about an ai director, I was not but shred my r2r info with him. He claimed that person was selling his for $50 less than mine which would be a steal for this unobtainable item!
Anyways, he proceeded to bid on the item and outbid many other potential buyers, then when he won, NO PAYMENT, WONT ANSWER EMAILS, and now will likely get his eBay account cancelled. Just figured if he did it to me, strong chance he’s a major flake and will do it to you. Seller/buyer beware!!
E3034738-8574-414B-AF0A-A5E17BD66BCC.png

OP
OP
Roush2000

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok? It happens all the time on eBay, I’ve done it myself if I found a better deal. You have to do it a lot before eBay cancels someone’s account.
Unfortunately this is true and its A HUGE headache to deal with ppl that do this!! literally HALF the winning bids on my ebay sales go unpaid! It is ridiculous and they really need to change their policy back to the way it used to be

aztec80

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This person texted me after the ebay auction end. So if it wasn't him how did he have my phone number. plus we had agreed on 160 plus 10 shipping. Outside of ebay days before we had texted on the price. The friday came that i told him. I said I didn't have all the money to wait on me. I didn't say it but I'm not working and have a family to provide for so I can't just be price gouged. So he told me he would be putting it up on ebay since he could get 200 plus. So I said WoW thank you and deleted the conversation. So I found another seller and paid him right away. But i guess its cool to change your mind because you can make more money right!!!

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, this thread has been moved to our feedback forum. Per our policies, only comments from the buyer and seller are permitted. Outside comments are not allowed (with the exception of posting a link to your own feedback thread). If you would like to post about your own experience with either the buyer or seller, please start a separate thread in this forum. Thanks!

OP
OP
Roush2000

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This person texted me after the ebay auction end. So if it wasn't him how did he have my phone number. plus we had agreed on 160 plus 10 shipping. Outside of ebay days before we had texted on the price. The friday came that i told him. I said I didn't have all the money to wait on me. I didn't say it but I'm not working and have a family to provide for so I can't just be price gouged. So he told me he would be putting it up on ebay since he could get 200 plus. So I said WoW thank you and deleted the conversation. So I found another seller and paid him right away. But i guess its cool to change your mind because you can make more money right!!!
Outright lies hahahhaa i had your number bc you left on the post of the guy you tried to buy the director off of on r2r!!! Mine was NEVER listed on r2r it was an auction on ebay and i told u I wasn’t the same guy. Freaking deadbeat

OP
OP
Roush2000

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And somehow you bid on my listing still won the bid over others and did not pay. You are not showing off yourself very well my man

aztec80

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you weren't the guy my apologies. I thought is was because the person said they would be putting it on ebay since I was getting a good deal and he could make more money. plus my ebay and reef2reef are different usernames the only way you could have gotten close was when i messaged are you on reef2reef. Well if it really wasn't you my apologies.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roush2000

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you weren't the guy my apologies. I thought is was because the person said they would be putting it on ebay since I was getting a good deal and he could make more money. plus my ebay and reef2reef are different usernames the only way you could have gotten close was when i messaged are you on reef2reef. Well if it really wasn't you my apologies.

I am still confused how You think this makes it ok to bid on an item and not pay!? As you admit you did? Also I clearly told you when you emailed me through eBay that I was not that person, none of what you’re saying makes any sense?

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time skip the auction and just make an eBay listing with a buy it now price and activate the make an offer. I’ve gotten almost 0 non paying customers this way.

Back