- Joined
- Jun 16, 2021
- Messages
- 995
- Reaction score
- 1,032
- Location
- SE Texas
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Hello!
I moved my DOS AWC to my garage next to my SW reservoir to make maintenance easier and also cut down on the noise.
I am changing about 5000ml a day and currently have it set to a 24hr period. Is there any advantage from a nutrient export standpoint to shorten it to the minimum/fastest interval? IIRC it doesn’t really matter.
I moved my DOS AWC to my garage next to my SW reservoir to make maintenance easier and also cut down on the noise.
I am changing about 5000ml a day and currently have it set to a 24hr period. Is there any advantage from a nutrient export standpoint to shorten it to the minimum/fastest interval? IIRC it doesn’t really matter.