• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome experience with epleeds

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased an acro pack from @epleeds
Communication was outstanding. Went out of his way to ensure corals were shipped on a night where it wasnt going to get too cold up here. Packaging was top notch and the corals are gorgeous.
Will definitely do business with again. Thank you very much!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Purchased an acro pack from @epleeds
Communication was outstanding. Went out of his way to ensure corals were shipped on a night where it wasnt going to get too cold up here. Packaging was top notch and the corals are gorgeous.
Will definitely do business with again. Thank you very much!
Same experience here with Him- Very happy

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um, I believe I have been pretty patient, up to this point...;Happy

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sorry, I completely forgot.....Lets see how this afternoon looks lol

AJsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to chime in. Great seller, quick communication and really steller packaging. Now to see how these babies grow!
A12BEB28-DCDF-46F0-81D1-5EE13A6EF59C.jpeg

Nilo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an sps pack from @epleeds today

As per above comments, packaging was top notch. Communication was great as well. The frags were nicely sized and colored up. Definitely recommend him as a seller!

LOWRY_PT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an sps pack. More than happy!!!! They had polyp extension in the bags still. Way to go!!!!

AF9AACC1-C0AC-4204-BC75-483B5D8D8C72.jpeg

temple2101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a zoa pack and everything was healthy and well packed. Great communication, will buy from again! Thanks!

Adamtran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a pack from exceeds. A+ everything lol from communication, packing , and corals! Thanks again

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my red goni great packaging excellent communication and of course the Goni exceeded what i was expecting !!
Thanks !

badonkadonk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a 6+4 SPS pack from epleeds. Everything was perfect from communication early on to shipping and after shipping. Very nicely packed, a good amount of water for each double-bagged frag. Heat pack taped to lid separated from frags by layer of styrofoam peanuts, styrofoam cooler, fitted box, and seemed to deliver to FedEx as late as possible to minimize time of frags in shipping. Good color, polyps out in bags, and looking good on the rack after dipping. Easy to deal with and nice corals with good selection, highly recommended!

Back