Awesome new additions from tcr

Bubbabobobbrain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
314
Reaction score
145
Location
N. Grosvenordale
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I made a trip to The Coral Reef with my mother on Tuesday because week is my favorite store and my mother wanted to check out a different store than the one by my work. I went there for one specific frag and of course ended up coming home with a few more than I originally wanted too (typical, lol). Anyways here are the pics



As you may or may not know I haven't had the greatest luck with acans but oncei saw these under the blue leds I had to give them a shot. These acans might not look like much here under my halide but under blue leds these things liked insane do I had to give them a shot, lol



I picked up this green bubble coral too which still hadn't fly opened yet but looked incredible at the store



The cherry to top my sundae is this frag of purple monster. This is the actual reason I made the trip their and they had several incredible frags of purple monster for sale to choose from
 
I would be too if it wasn't so far away from me. It's 109 miles on the dot from my driveway to their parking lot which kinda sucks but I never go home without a smile on my face and a box full of goodies so it's worth it when I can make the trip, lol
 
Tcr is worth the trip for me as long as I have a few hundred in my pocket. I may hit the me up friday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new