Awesome new additions from tcr

Bubbabobobbrain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I made a trip to The Coral Reef with my mother on Tuesday because week is my favorite store and my mother wanted to check out a different store than the one by my work. I went there for one specific frag and of course ended up coming home with a few more than I originally wanted too (typical, lol). Anyways here are the pics

As you may or may not know I haven't had the greatest luck with acans but oncei saw these under the blue leds I had to give them a shot. These acans might not look like much here under my halide but under blue leds these things liked insane do I had to give them a shot, lol

I picked up this green bubble coral too which still hadn't fly opened yet but looked incredible at the store

The cherry to top my sundae is this frag of purple monster. This is the actual reason I made the trip their and they had several incredible frags of purple monster for sale to choose from

OP
OP
Bubbabobobbrain

Bubbabobobbrain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be too if it wasn't so far away from me. It's 109 miles on the dot from my driveway to their parking lot which kinda sucks but I never go home without a smile on my face and a box full of goodies so it's worth it when I can make the trip, lol

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tcr is worth the trip for me as long as I have a few hundred in my pocket. I may hit the me up friday

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back