• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome Seller - Mark

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SimbaAnto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @mwil79
Mark is awesome . Despite the package came in broken due to ups mishandling. He has been on the spot and texting updates. Wonderful guy to do business with. Worked out a way which benefits both

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad we were able to get things sorted out. Gotta love good old UPS.

Jim Carrey Shipping GIF by Morgan Creek

OP
OP
SimbaAnto

SimbaAnto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May be as you said, ups guy had a bad day and just threw off like a football to the back of the truck.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 50 49.0%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back