Awesome service!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bushh23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently saw a post Victor from WWC had on here and decided to PM him to see if the pic he had was available for fragging. Well low and behold he was very open to my PM and answered back right away. After a few more he asked me to give him a call at the store. Not only did he go out of his way to explain the chalices he had for sale he also spent about 30 mins with me going through each individual picture he had ever posted on here and recommended corals he though i would like based on what i was favoring from his pics. He also gave me advice on where i could keep them in my tanks as well as where he does and what kinds of equipment he is using for them. He was very helpful and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable buying from him. My order was missed somehow when shipping and Victor personally called me to appologize, which was not really needed as it wasn't a big deal, and then proceeded to give me 2 freebie chalice frags for the inconvenience. When the package arrived EVERYTHING looked great and was just as he described if not better. The freebies i figured would be decent but they were actually really cool and pricey if you go by the price on the website. One of the LE frags i ordered was actually a bigger piece than i had originally ordered and he attributed that to shipping delay. Then last night i got another call from Victor. He was checking in to see how the shipment arrived and how everything looked. We chatted for a while about where things might go better in my tank and he was ONCE AGAIN very knowledgeable. This has been, by far, the best experience i have had with an online vendor. I had heard some recent posts bashing them so i decided i HAD to let everyone know my personal experience. Sorry for the long post but there was a lot i felt i had to share. Once again thank you WWC for all the help and i will definitely be in touch with you soon to order some more stuff!!

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC is the best i have ordered from. no surprise to me that you
had a good experience with them

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its great to hear such positive feedback about an online vendor. We get such a bad rep sometimes based on 1 order that is out of our control once it leaves our hands. Seems like Victor takes good care of his customers. What else could you ask for. Great work over the on the East Coast! :)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shawn Thanks for understanding about that issue :tongue: looking forward to see some picture of the sweet chalices on the near future.

Thanks all for the kind words especially coming from another online store :bigsmile:

OP
OP
bushh23

bushh23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i feel like all too often we hear the negative and not the positive on the vendors and i just had to post!! Fish n Frags I'm sure you will be next in the near future!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back