• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome SPS frags - most $10 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowramy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
2
Location
Kansas City, Mo.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a continuation from this threed: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/selling-forum-livestock/51802-awesome-sps-frags-most-10-a.html

I need to stop the last thread because I was getting behind and didnt want to promise frags I didnt have.

To recap: I am exspecting a move in the next couple months and dont want to pack everything so I am letting go most of my stuff.

Those who have purchased from me before know I have some really good stuff with great color and bug and pest free. For those that dont know me please review some of my feedbacks you will see they are all positive. I wish I could post all pictures but there is just too much stuff, please review some of my old threads for pictures.

I have a limited amount of some frags so when they are gone they are gone. And this will be the last I post frags for sale till at least end of January.

Minimum pack is $100 plus shipping (see shipping below). I only do Fedex Overnight and will only ship to 48 US states.

I offer a 100% DOA refund if you can use Hold For Pick option. I will offer 50% DOA refund for non-Hold For Pickup shipping. However you must report any DOAs with a photo within 2 hours of Fedex delivery. I will not refund any frags if the Fedex remarks are LEFT AT DOOR.

PM is key!!! And I will try to keep this post updated frequently

Here is the list

Updates are in RED

$5 Frags
Idaho Grape Cap
Orange Cap
Green Cap
Pink Candies Zoanthids
Green Lepracon Encrusting Monti
Green with Purple Rim Cap

$10 Frags
ORA Bretts Cap - 2
ORA Bali Slimer - thick pieces
ORA Joe the Coral - 2
ORA Miami Orchard - OUT
ORA Turq Stag - also thick
ORA Australian Delicate - 2
Reefer Madness Canary Yellow Pocilipora - nice and fuzzy
Tyree Pink Sand Dollar
ORA Green Bottle Brush
Rainbow Pocilipora - shades of yellow, brown, teal - only 2
ReeferMadness Gemmifera - Darker Green nice piece
ReeferMadness Samonesis - Nice Lime/Yellow Green
ORA Purple Plasma - only 1 and its about 1/2-3/4" - OUT
ATL Raspberry Lemonade - 2, these are 1/2-3/4 cut already encrusted from the base
Greg Carrol Blue Stag - 5
ORA Red Planet - 2, these are 1/2-3/4 cut already encrusted from the base
ATL Superman Monti - only 1
Tyree Rainbow Monti - 4

$15 Frags
ATL Rose Millepora - only 2
ORA Roscoe
TCN Royal Blue Tenus
Reef Ready Grapejuice
ATL Rainbow Lokani - OUT
ATL Shades of Fall - SOLD OUT
ORA Hawkins
ATL Sunset Millepora
ATL Crayola Plana - OUT
ATL Plana Blue
ATL Licorice Lorpies - SOLD OUT
ORA Frog skin - 2
ORA Bellina - SOLD OUT
ORA Borellis - only 1
Garf Bonsai - 2
ORA Ice Tort - 1
Steve Elias Blue Stag - 2
Unknown Teal Nausta - 3
ORA Red Planet - OUT

$20 Frags
Bali Deep Blue - OUT
ORA Blue Tort - 1 LEFT and they are 2+"

Shipping Prices
Frags = Shipping Price
10-13 = $50 (4lbs) (its actuall around $55 but I give a $5 break)
14-16 = $60 (5lbs)
17-19 = $65 (6lbs)
20-22 = $70 (7lbs)
23-25 = $75 (8lbs)
26-28 = $80 (9lbs)
29-31 = $85 (10lb)
32-35 = $90 (11lb)
36+ = PM me for cost
* Remember Fedex rounds up (ex 3.5lbs = 4lbs)

ATL Rose Mille
350x244-images-stories-acropora-A.millepora3.jpg


Grape Juice
LarryJackson.jpg


Roscoe
Roscoe.jpg


Hawkins
Hawkins.jpg


Bottle Brush
ORABottle.jpg


Steve Elias
SteveEliass.jpg


ATL Crayola Plana
crayola_plana.jpg



ORA Red Planet
before-coral3.jpg


ORA Blue Tort
before-tort.jpg



Greg Carrol
GreggCarrol.jpg


Turquoise Stag
ORATurquoise.jpg


TCN Royal Blue
TCN%20Royal%20Blue.jpg
 
Last edited:
You cannot go wrong buying a pack from Bruce. These deals are amazing, and the packing will not be beat. Enjoy guys!
 
The pictures aren't loading, just red x's. Is it just my computer?
 
I appologize if I havent gotten back to everyone, had my cable go out with some frozen lines and tried accessing with my mobile but was having some issues. Anyways, I am returning PM now and my mailbox should be open.

Thanks
 
Send PM now, next shipments will not go out till after the Christmas Holiday, just dont want to take chance on the pack not getting there.

Thanks
Bruce
 
Corals look great! Thanks!

If your viewing this thread and not sure if you want to buy from Bruce or someone else....choose Bruce! Great packaging (the sealed bags is a great idea!) and great communication. Frags are healthy and the price is more than fair.

Thanks Bruce!
Jason
 
+1 for Bruce. Got my pack last week .Very well packaged and the frags are looking great! Most importantly, bug and pest free!
 
I got my package and everything was healthy! Thanks for the great deal and pro packaging!

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new