Awesome Squad and our classroom reef tank

I am posting this email without permission. I will remove it if requested. I am the first to donate? This interest is new to this site, so it's not our fault unless the interest stops. Please do not let me be the last.

There it's an easy pay pal link at his site.

Hey John,

Thanks so much for your generous donation. *There's been a lot of interest in my class's project but other than my mom, no one else has donated cash. *It's been stressful trying to sustain this project, it's so important to the kids but at the same time incredibly expensive. *

Part of my job as their marine biology 'coach' is to help them peruse their interests. *We are beginning to learn how to culture phyto and zoo plankton with the goal of breeding fish. *I'm going to use your cash to help buy an air pump for the culturing buckets.

Please continue to check our website and think of us in the future if you ever are looking for a worthy cause to donate money to.

We'll send a thank you card to your paypal address.

Yours,

Brandon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Wow! What an awesome project and fun tank. Here's some stuff that your students may enjoy seeing. Reef life on a microscopic level. I've shared this stuff with other classrooms and some of the kids thought it was pretty cool. There's coral, macroalgae, pods (page 5), and a starfish (page 8). Enjoy!

(Sorry for the competing link R2R. It's for a good cause and I didn't feel it was appropriate to jack this thread with a huge load of my images.)
 
I have a degree in Chemistry and studied medicine (Med School) for two years before going over to the dark side and becoming a fighter pilot. That is some really cool stuff. More links, please.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new