• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome Trade with Pazazz!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I traded with Mike and got the frags that I want and I can say that Its really a good trade and nice palys and awesome color... Great guy and for sure will do trades with him again. Hope you like the palys I sent yah... Thanks Mike for the awesome trade :)

Last edited:

bigdane36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have also traded with pazzaz and i have to say wow his stuff is the best and i have the oppurtunty to live down the street from him to!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did edit it but in the main page it still comes up Pazass....LOL.. I tried to find the edit tool but It might have to be Jeremy that can fix it.

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, Thanks for the comments guys!!! Yes the trade just completed with Pnoyreefer was Great!!!! things went well for both of us.

Thanks Mike

Pazazz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fixed it...

How are things going, haven't seen you around much lately... Hope all is well. :)

Things are going great!!!! fully recovered from surgery and thing get better everyday... I had been pretty busy with lots of things getting done around the condo but after the taxes get finished I will have more time for FUN!!! just bought a new camera and will be trying to school myself on its operations.

I will be ordering a new Show reef tank for my family room in another week or so and just planning it out.... I am thinking 4' long x 4' wide x 20 inches high, all rimless with euro bracing all in 5/8 glass.... The reef will be about 80% palys and zoas and 20% lps and acros.

I hope all is well with everyone and I will be on the boards more soon...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back