• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome Wellso, Hate to part with

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tanked
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tanked

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
Location
Port saint lucie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this Wellso for X-Mas and I really like it, but I also got my eye on some killer scuba gear. This is a hard decision for me but I gotta do it, I love to dive but I love my tank, Arrrggghhhhhhh!! Well hear she is, I hope ya'll like it as much as I do,

DSC02491.jpg


DSC02490.jpg


DSC02474.jpg


DSC02470.jpg


DSC02489.jpg


DSC02487.jpg


Asking for 300 SHIPPED.
Will Refund DOA as long as coral is shipped overnight and signed for on first attempt.
Also I cannot refund if it is a shippers mistake, if that happens you would have to file the case with the shipping company of your preferred method of shipment. I have used, UPS, USPS, FEDEX all with great success so it is your choice.
Thanks
Pm any questions
 
Price Drop 270 shipped!!! Let me know if you think this is to high, I have never seen a wellso with so much color, the pics dont do it justice, it has 8-9 colors!!! I seen a wellso on here going for about the same with way less colors!!!!! Give me your thoughts.
 
Personally, I think $270 is a fair price. I'd pick it up if I had the cash.... This is by far the nicest Wellso I've ever seen.
 
If you were interested in trade I'd make it worth your while.
 
Also I cannot refund if it is a shippers mistake, if that happens you would have to file the case with the shipping company of your preferred method of shipment. I have used, UPS, USPS, FEDEX all with great success so it is your choice.
Thanks
Pm any questions

No carriers cover live goods, just FYI.....
 
nice rainbow wellso i had one similar but for some reason died goodluck with sale
 
Thanks everyone, this is one of the nicest as far as color patterns go that i have seen, it looks like it was splattered by a master painter (or a 3 year old,) either way it is definately a beauty.
lps1212 sorry for your loss, I woulda hated to see that happen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new