AW's Addictions - 12g, 29g, 36g

CaliforniaCrisp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
264
Reaction score
10
Location
Sacramento
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided I would start a thread showing off my addictions. I have a 12g OS Mantis tank, 29 biocube reef, and a 36g tank just because it was the biggest one I had in my garage..

My addiction started when I was 5yrs old and my dad got a 55g reef. He got me a 12g cube when I was 9yrs old. From then I have been collecting and reading and burning more money than a meth addict.

I'll start off with my Mantis tank. It is a 12g off brand cube.
1x - 18watt power compact
14lbs black and white sand
10lbs live rock
2 damsels (I don't know how they are alive)
A few soft corals
Cleanup Crew (I replenish once a month)
And Khalissi - My 5" O.S. Mantis Shrimp.

Photos:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382932592.265606.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382932624.612001.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382932637.197708.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382932670.430653.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382932965.872961.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382932965.872961.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 152
Next we have my pride and joy. A 29g Oceanic Biocube.
24 - Cree LEDs from RapidLED
Tunze 9009 (I think) skimmer
2 extra power heads on wave maker
Moon lights
Aqualifter ATO
20lbs live sand
? Lbs of live rock. (A lot)
Over 75 different varieties of coral
1 partial naked clown
2 PJ cardinals
Yellow watchmen and pistol shrimp combo
Manderin goby
Clean up crew

Photos:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382933043.144223.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382933054.830731.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382933066.036193.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382933083.399068.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382933098.586815.jpg
 
Lastly I have my 36g corner. I really don't care for this tank, but I needed something to put all my extra corals in until my wife will let me get a larger tank.

My dad and I build a rock wall that created the filtration in this tank. It is all in one.
Has a hybrid t5 and led hood.
I really don't know what all is in this. All I know is everything lives in it and thinks I fry in my main tank come back to life in this one.

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382933446.400524.jpg



Feel free to ask questions on any of them. Or send feedback or suggestions. I always want to find something new that I could improve my tanks with.

Thank you. Enjoy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new