awsome amazon find! stand sump led lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter 760mason
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

760mason

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
263
Reaction score
12
Location
Carlsbad. California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0035_2.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg

These are lightkiwi under cabinet leds. They are very well priced on amazon and I love them. One lighted my sump area just fine. I bought the 3 pack for $56 If you are building a stand check these lights out. These lights will be controlled by my apex and and magnetic reed switches on my doors.
 
That is cool.
Do you have a link to them?
Plus, how are you going to attach them to switches on the doors?
 
I got some of the led lights that the auto parts store sells for $20 (little flat ones with a sticky back) and wired them into my kids power wheel charger (don't tell wife and kids). The charger converted 110 into 12v and it worked perfectly, I stuck them to the bottom of the stand and you'll never know they was there.
 
That is cool.
Do you have a link to them?
Plus, how are you going to attach them to switches on the doors?[/QUOT

Amazon.com: Lightkiwi K9235 12 inch Warm White Modular LED Under Cabinet Lighting Panel (Power Supply Not Included): Home Improvement

I am attaching them to the apex with magnetic door switches mounted in series so if one or both doors are open light will come on. I had bad luck with the peel and stick leds. These have mounts that you screw into place
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new