AZ FRAG Jan Meeting, 1/11 @ 3PM

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, my apologies for the late official notice here - 2020 is trying to leave me behind as quickly as it started!

Join us for our January meeting!

This meeting we'll be hosted by Scott (CasaReefer); we'll checking out his system and conduct an open forum. Bring your questions and topics in mind; anything reefing is welcome!

If anyone wishes to partake in the auction, we're happy to host a coral auction at the end.

This meeting DOES require club dues. Sign up here if you have not registered before for AZ FRAG: http://www.arizonafrag.com/membership
There's an issue with the transfer over to PayPal right now in the checkout - don't fret if your payment is unsuccessful as the applications are still coming through.

If you were a 2019 member, I will be sending out invoices within the next day to renew your dues. For the auction, please be a member in good standing prior to 2:30PM. Bidder numbers are assigned at registration and you'll keep your same number forever.

Surprise, AZ 85387

There was a prior thread/discussion here, and a map/directions appear on page 2: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/january-meeting-scotts-house.674347/

When:
Jan 11th 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Coral auction (if applicable) begins around 4:00pm

SELLERS……Please list your Bidder number and up to 15 corals for the auction with the starting bid. Pictures are encouraged. You have until the Friday night (Jan 10th) at 9pm to list. Please have your corals available for the 2:30 viewing.

We look forward to another great meeting!

Last edited:

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hunter, can you let me know my bidder number? I know I have here somewhere, but it seemd to have disappeared with my other sock, and the proper sized tupperware lid that I can't find...

I'll be bringing a mix of less expensive and higher end SPS along with a Rainbow Bubble tip Anemone. I'll list everything with pictures tomorrow...

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hunter, can you let me know my bidder number? I know I have here somewhere, but it seemd to have disappeared with my other sock, and the proper sized tupperware lid that I can't find...

I'll be bringing a mix of less expensive and higher end SPS along with a Rainbow Bubble tip Anemone. I'll list everything with pictures tomorrow...
Check behind the couch?

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going, need to pay dues... and I have no idea what my bidder # is. I could use an assist on that please.

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going, need to pay dues... and I have no idea what my bidder # is. I could use an assist on that please.
Check your gmail - you should have a PayPal invoice in there for dues that I sent out last night.

lazyreefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was a member few years ago, took a break for a bit and ready to jump in. I tried to go to the site above and register but i get a security error and won't let me go forward.

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 12.16.14 PM.png

Maybe its just on my end but is there an alternative way to sign up?

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was a member few years ago, took a break for a bit and ready to jump in. I tried to go to the site above and register but i get a security error and won't let me go forward.

Hmm, I haven't received that report from anyone else, and membership applications have still been coming in today.
I can email you directly if you wish; PM me a good email address if you'd prefer.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check your gmail - you should have a PayPal invoice in there for dues that I sent out last night.
I just figured I would pay you guys at the meeting. That way the club gets the paypal fee instead of paypal

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just figured I would pay you guys at the meeting. That way the club gets the paypal fee instead of paypal
And that's fine - no biggie. PayPal does siphon off $0.52 on each of those $10 payments.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just click “visit this unsafe site”. My IPAD got the same error.

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just click “visit this unsafe site”. My IPAD got the same error.
Wondering if this is just a lingering issue from an old file in your browser's cache. Once we got the site restored, I haven't seen this message again.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if this is just a lingering issue from an old file in your browser's cache. Once we got the site restored, I haven't seen this message again.
Nope, I cleared cache the other day. I havn’t been on the site in a month or more.

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the website correct? The alert screen shows azfragclub.com? Should be arizonafrag.com I believe
Ahhh, that could be it. We own both domains, and azfragclub does redirect to arizonafrag.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back