January Meeting... Scott's House

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
5,386
Location
Surprise, AZ.
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone. I would like to host the January Meeting at my house. It is January 11th 2pm until you all feel like leaving which maybe 2:15 pm. If you could respond to this message so I know about how many people I can plan for. Question should I just post my address on here so everyone knows the address or is there a better way?.
 
Amber and I will be there! I’ll make sure to bring a frag for the host. Thanks for giving us a location for this meeting!
Hey no problem.. I am very excited Youz Guyz are coming...
 
I live at 163 and Jomax
Um... so do I.. LOL. I live at the end of Jomax just past Dollar General. You threw me off saying you where North west of 303-US60. We are east of US 60. ;)
I'm surprised (no pun intended) you 2 haven't met earlier. I thought for sure you 2 would've figure this out months ago... especially with how much Ken spends on here.
 
I'm surprised (no pun intended) you 2 haven't met earlier. I thought for sure you 2 would've figure this out months ago... especially with how much Ken spends on here.
I’m bored.. quit picking on me.. :p
 
I'm surprised (no pun intended) you 2 haven't met earlier. I thought for sure you 2 would've figure this out months ago... especially with how much Ken spends on here.
I live just past the dollar general... On Bajada Rd right behind the pool.
 
Even I know where that is, I bet you guys can throw rocks at each other from your porches... hehe
Be Right Back... Gotta Find me some Big Rocks.... The guy is retired military... gotta be ready for the Big One... The MOTHER OF A Porch Conflicts.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new