January Meeting... Scott's House

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone. I would like to host the January Meeting at my house. It is January 11th 2pm until you all feel like leaving which maybe 2:15 pm. If you could respond to this message so I know about how many people I can plan for. Question should I just post my address on here so everyone knows the address or is there a better way?.

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amber and I will be there! I’ll make sure to bring a frag for the host. Thanks for giving us a location for this meeting!
Hey no problem.. I am very excited Youz Guyz are coming...

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live at 163 and Jomax
Um... so do I.. LOL. I live at the end of Jomax just past Dollar General. You threw me off saying you where North west of 303-US60. We are east of US 60. ;)
I'm surprised (no pun intended) you 2 haven't met earlier. I thought for sure you 2 would've figure this out months ago... especially with how much Ken spends on here.

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm surprised (no pun intended) you 2 haven't met earlier. I thought for sure you 2 would've figure this out months ago... especially with how much Ken spends on here.
I live just past the dollar general... On Bajada Rd right behind the pool.

OP
OP
CasaReefer

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even I know where that is, I bet you guys can throw rocks at each other from your porches... hehe
Be Right Back... Gotta Find me some Big Rocks.... The guy is retired military... gotta be ready for the Big One... The MOTHER OF A Porch Conflicts.....

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back