BABIES! HELP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leadfooted
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
FL (Jensen Bch location) and thanks for the tips and I've been thinking of getting one of these mini wine fridges to keep live foods in and auto dose. I'm trying to get my system on auto as much as possible.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/IGLOO-10-9-in-6-Bottle-Wine-Cooler-with-One-Temperature-Zone-FRW062/204178749?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|G|0|G-BASE-PLA-D29-Appliances|&gclid=COmWi7nn_tECFVM1aQodb7cABw&gclsrc=aw.ds

Keep in mind that most wine chillers won't cool down past 45F. That is cutting it close with perishable products. We like our products to be held at 33F to 42F.

Chad
 
Keep in mind that most wine chillers won't cool down past 45F. That is cutting it close with perishable products. We like our products to be held at 33F to 42F.

Chad
Thanks for the heads up and saving me from having a useless mini fridge. I see some mini fridge/freezers starting at $50 and brand name for $80. Thanks and I'll make sure it can reach freezing and keep it just above.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new