Babies!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishwife
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishwife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
55
Location
Redmond, Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
babies2.jpg
babies!.jpg
 
Pics fuzzy. I see possible majano but hard to tell
 
Looks like a baby RFA to me. Mine spawned at the beginning of the month! Really hope I get some babies out of them lol
 
I have identified at least 5-6 RFA babies. Some are on rock, I have found 2 on the bare bottom. Do you move the RFA babies, or leave them alone? If you move them, how?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new