Chiton babies!

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! So about a year ago, I briefly had a chiton, which died several months later. Now I am seeing a bunch of babies! They are anywhere from about 3/16" to 5/16", but I have at least half a dozen of them. Just thought I'd share!
 
Last edited:
Good morning everyone! So about a year ago, I briefly had a chiton, which died several months later. No I am seeing a bunch of babies! They are anywhere from about 3/16" to 5/16", but I have at least half a dozen of them. Just thought I'd share!
Congratulations, one of my favorite cuc!
IMG_6879.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new