Baby acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter awais98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

awais98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
237
Reaction score
119
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6df31a4471f93fe7d1a6a2ad4840763d.jpg




See the encircled area.
It appears to be an acropora.....- baby acropora to me.
There is one more smaller area with the same variety of acro.
Not sure who dropped that baby.

I know for a fact it is not mojano anemone.

I see solid base that is calcareous

Any one see this before ? Dropped baby acros?
 
I like the look of it. Maybe siphon off the cyanobacteria around it and give it some room to grow. Idk if I would say acro right off the bat, but it's something to keep an eye on.
 
Very well could be, I've never experienced acros dropping though. I know pocillipora spreads that way. Let it grow and see, very cool.

I do have Wwc pink stylo in the tank! Not too far from there. Maybe that’s what it is then
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new