Baby anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter dvgyfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dvgyfresh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
5,444
Reaction score
9,562
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have a baby anemone and wondering if there’s extra care I should be doing? I have no idea how long I’ve had it , I did have a spawning event so it could have came from that. I feel like it hasn’t grown at all in two months since I’ve discovered it

B5B50279-FC8D-4FAD-A938-15DA0A285AC4.jpeg 6DB2B507-9D4D-462C-9F65-C8FE6A05A496.jpeg
 
No need to fed them anything specially that small, just make sure you keep tank stable and nitrates around 5 and they’ll grow just fine
 
I’m thinking I should be dosing phyto or something so it can catch things idk , might try to feed it half a mysis lol

it’s just been the same size for a long time I think it needs food
 
I’m thinking I should be dosing phyto or something so it can catch things idk , might try to feed it half a mysis lol

it’s just been the same size for a long time I think it needs food
You can try zooplankton instead. Phyto isn’t taken as much by carnivores (all nems)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new