Baby anemones

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
7D2F5F23-F2C2-4BAD-BFD5-AD90045767A5.jpeg
My native Beadlet anemones one spat out about 30 and theses little guys and girls were floating all over the tank they seam to go and hide at the back of the rock work a couple have stayed at the front . I also have a lot of shrimp in the tank maybe there having them for dinner but it just shows How different anemones reproduce
And if for some mad reason theses all survive this tank will be a anemone garden lol . Just thought I’d share with you all and look at our new members tank above stunning.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
7D2F5F23-F2C2-4BAD-BFD5-AD90045767A5.jpeg
My native Beadlet anemones one spat out about 30 and theses little guys and girls were floating all over the tank they seam to go and hide at the back of the rock work a couple have stayed at the front . I also have a lot of shrimp in the tank maybe there having them for dinner but it just shows How different anemones reproduce
And if for some mad reason theses all survive this tank will be a anemone garden lol . Just thought I’d share with you all and look at our new members tank above stunning.
The one in the middle kinda looks like you.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%
Back