OP
mltascp

mltascp

Alabama Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have them by themselves in a 10gal tank. I was thinking about taking chaeto out of one of the other tanks and putting it in there.

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cheat is neat. Ours would hover and stare at the cheat ball all day just waiting for something to move then pounce. That is until all them but one were electrocuted by a bad heater. RIP little fellas. :sad:

Jack

OP
OP
mltascp

mltascp

Alabama Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
008-2.jpg

Babies first pics

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah so cool! I love them.

OP
OP
mltascp

mltascp

Alabama Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mated pair is in my 70 reef tank. I can't get them out so I was luck to catch the babies while the male was releasing them. We able to get three of them out and put in a 10 gal tank. They are doing well and growing.

deepbluesea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if u realy want them out go to a good fishing suply store where they cary fly tying supplys and buy some size 22 fly hooks bend the barb down get some 2lb monofilement line and some mysis and go fishing.i know some people think its cruel but its the only way to get them out of a established reef without a major teardown.i have had to do this several times with troublemakers and i asure you it dosent harm them.just dont wait to long to seth the hook you dont want them swalowing it.if they do dont remove it cut the like as close to the mouth as pocible and it will disolve.if there going into a fish only setup it wont hurt anything.something to consider good luck.

I

inactive

View Badges
if u realy want them out go to a good fishing suply store where they cary fly tying supplys and buy some size 22 fly hooks bend the barb down get some 2lb monofilement line and some mysis and go fishing.i know some people think its cruel but its the only way to get them out of a established reef without a major teardown.i have had to do this several times with troublemakers and i asure you it dosent harm them.just dont wait to long to seth the hook you dont want them swalowing it.if they do dont remove it cut the like as close to the mouth as pocible and it will disolve.if there going into a fish only setup it wont hurt anything.something to consider good luck.

Im gonna catch this angelfish right now.... grrr

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%

Back