• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Baby clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tried raising clowns for the first time. Well with the help of a good friend I got about 75% to strips. Now I have 100 fish lol. I think they are pricey clowns not sure name but they are white. Guy I got them from said something about silver eye. Not sure what he ment. Taking offers. Id like to do bulk buys. Make an offer.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So tried raising clowns for the first time. Well with the help of a good friend I got about 75% to strips. Now I have 100 fish lol. I think they are pricey clowns not sure name but they are white. Guy I got them from said something about silver eye. Not sure what he ment. Taking offers. Id like to do bulk buys. Make an offer.

Congratulations on the successful spawn! Pictures of the parents and/or fry may help potential buyers. Good luck!

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya gunna hope on that at home after work. It realy is rewarding

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Per the Marketplace ToS, you have to post an asking price. Please do so and congrats on the success.

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idears on pricing realy. Didnt think I'd get any interest. I'll update with names and maybe price change. Not sure what they are worth.

OP
OP
S

Sparky88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also only selling to established tanks . I'm sorry but these are my pets. Least I can do to help them survive. My girlfriend seems to think asking for a water sample is just crazy. But idk

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idears on pricing realy. Didnt think I'd get any interest. I'll update with names and maybe price change. Not sure what they are worth.

Do a little research and determine what you would like to ask for them and post here please. Good luck and again congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back