Baby CuttleFish anyone - video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steverd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Cuttlefish are so cool! Thanks for sharing :)
 
They look like Sepia bandensis, which I have the pleasure of raising from eggs a couple of times. The two hardest parts of keeping them were getting them to feed on substitute foods and the when they reached old age, seeing senescence in action.

I kept them in a coral tray and they were excellent predators but nothing is cooler than when you accidently startle one and it inks. It's like a little solid fart.
 
They are definitely interesting. Cuttlefish only live from 1 to 2 years. Kind of depressing to know you only have such a small time with a pet. Maybe it's just me though.
 
I love those. Always wanted a little fish tank.
 
I love these guys! Maybe someday I'd try some, but that'll be a while in coming.
 
This is what you call " UNIQUE " !!!!

cuddlefish.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new