Baby Green Bubble tip?

ILOVEYOUHALFISH

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
82
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a green bubble tip anemone? I bought the whole rock full with the pulsating exenia, I noticed there was a couple of green corals mixed in… what is it?? IMG_0707.png IMG_0706.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0703.mov
    17.7 MB
They look like BTAs, yes, but they could be Majano Anemone as well. It's hard to tell.
 
Is this a green bubble tip anemone? I bought the whole rock full with the pulsating exenia, I noticed there was a couple of green corals mixed in… what is it?? IMG_0707.png IMG_0706.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0710.jpeg
    IMG_0710.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0709.jpeg
    IMG_0709.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 68

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new