Baby Green Bubble tip?

ILOVEYOUHALFISH

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
82
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a green bubble tip anemone? I bought the whole rock full with the pulsating exenia, I noticed there was a couple of green corals mixed in… what is it?? IMG_0707.png IMG_0706.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0703.mov
    17.7 MB
They look like BTAs, yes, but they could be Majano Anemone as well. It's hard to tell.
 
Is this a green bubble tip anemone? I bought the whole rock full with the pulsating exenia, I noticed there was a couple of green corals mixed in… what is it?? IMG_0707.png IMG_0706.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0710.jpeg
    IMG_0710.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0709.jpeg
    IMG_0709.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 68

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new