Baby Picasso Trigger question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arawk408
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arawk408

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
19
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will a baby Picasso Trigger attach a larger sizes fighting conch?

The trigs about 2inches big so its still small size.

Hit or miss on the attack?
 
Maybe not at that size, if the Conch is already in there and you’re not dropping it in as food. (I guess a lot depends on whether the LFS fed the tank with mussels or claims.) But I’m just taking a slightly educated guess here. You seem to already realize that sooner or later that Conch won’t be safe. Best wishes!
 
Maybe not at that size, if the Conch is already in there and you’re not dropping it in as food. (I guess a lot depends on whether the LFS fed the tank with mussels or claims.) But I’m just taking a slightly educated guess here. You seem to already realize that sooner or later that Conch won’t be safe. Best wishes!
I haven't got one yet. My substrate is currently crushed coral. I'm going to take all this out and put it in my sump and add sand to my reef. I want to get a conch.. Was thinking of taking out my Picasco.. or putting t in a breeder box then reintroducing after I add the conch.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new