Baby Picassos that I Bred

Very nice. I have a pair of snowflakes laying and all the equipment to try I just need to set it all up. What's the survival ratio on them from hatch?
 
Awesome!
 
LOL. right?! they look great.

Im just getting the 120 restarted and have been on the hunt for a super nice pair of clowns. picassos are up there, and a few others. would actually be really into a mixed pair.

I love Picassos and these are really awesome ones. I am about to replace the bum clowns I currently have. I have all this rock work and they sit in the corner all day and night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new