Back after a long break

FishDoc

Fish Obsessed.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, after almost a 5 year break, I have decided to get back into the hobby. I have about 15 years experience, everything from home tanks to maintenance businesses, to working for a large public facility and international coral conservation efforts. Have kept just about everything from sygnathids to sharks and everything in between, but my passion has always been stony corals and beautiful reef fish. Now that my kids are old enough, I have a little bit of time in between a busy work schedule to have a tank at home again. Currently working on a 300 DD as time allows, hope to do a build thread. Glad to be back, and to be here.
Welcome Back!

Smarkow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tang R2R (2).jpg
Whoa have never seen one of these before!

Big Bosha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds like you will be a valuable member of our community. As I tell everyone, reef2reef is the most valuable component of my reef keeping, and I am happy that we are recieving someone with such amazing experience. Welcome to the reef! Were all happy to have you back from your break!
fish splashing GIF

You have been officially welcomed by the holy puffer water.

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, after almost a 5 year break, I have decided to get back into the hobby. I have about 15 years experience, everything from home tanks to maintenance businesses, to working for a large public facility and international coral conservation efforts. Have kept just about everything from sygnathids to sharks and everything in between, but my passion has always been stony corals and beautiful reef fish. Now that my kids are old enough, I have a little bit of time in between a busy work schedule to have a tank at home again. Currently working on a 300 DD as time allows, hope to do a build thread. Glad to be back, and to be here.
Hello and welcome back.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome back to the hobby and to the R2R community

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 86 45.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 45.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.0%
Back