Back after a long break

jdiefenbaugh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, after almost a 5 year break, I have decided to get back into the hobby. I have about 15 years experience, everything from home tanks to maintenance businesses, to working for a large public facility and international coral conservation efforts. Have kept just about everything from sygnathids to sharks and everything in between, but my passion has always been stony corals and beautiful reef fish. Now that my kids are old enough, I have a little bit of time in between a busy work schedule to have a tank at home again. Currently working on a 300 DD as time allows, hope to do a build thread. Glad to be back, and to be here.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, love the avatar

1576535561177.gif

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi JD... Welcome to R2R.. Glad your getting to set up a tank again.. Just reading your opener I could feel the passion you have. I am very excited that you are going to be here sounds like you have a ton of knowledge and experience you can share with the community. :)

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back minions.gif

Welcome back to the salty side of life! Sounds like it's in your blood. Looking forward to conversing and picking your brain. Glad to have you as part of our community.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to the hobby! Time to dust off those reefing skills!

Dusting.gif

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 87 45.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 44.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 18 9.5%
Back