Glad you're back!!
1a-Welcome Aboard.gif

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I doubt many of you folks that used to know me are still hanging around, but if so, I really hope to hear from you. To everybody else, here it goes! About 8 yrs ago I was big into nano reefs and then started collecting all the gear I needed for a proper build when I ran into some financial issues. I made a brief reappearance and was able to collect all the gear I needed when I had some catastrophic health issues. I eventually beat them back, and while I'm now disabled and still need a couple of surgeries, I'm feeling good enough to delve back into the game.
I was in the process of preparing for a 33 long build that would eventually focus on sticks. I was planning on starting it off with some softies and a few LPS. I had purchased about 95% of the gear I needed for the build when my health forced me out of the hobby. Now much of my gear is probably fairly obsolete even though it was top of the line stuff 7 years ago. Its all new in box equipment though, so decided I to utilize it as I move forward. Anyway, as soon as I complete my stand/canopy builds, I will be doing a tank build thread. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some fellow reef enthusiasts. BTW, I'm located in Minnesota. Any fellow Minnesotans with the scoop on good fish stores should definitely drop me a line if you get the chance. Thanks, and happy reefing everybody!
Welcome to R2R and welcome back
Welcome to R2R.JPG

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I doubt many of you folks that used to know me are still hanging around, but if so, I really hope to hear from you. To everybody else, here it goes! About 8 yrs ago I was big into nano reefs and then started collecting all the gear I needed for a proper build when I ran into some financial issues. I made a brief reappearance and was able to collect all the gear I needed when I had some catastrophic health issues. I eventually beat them back, and while I'm now disabled and still need a couple of surgeries, I'm feeling good enough to delve back into the game.
I was in the process of preparing for a 33 long build that would eventually focus on sticks. I was planning on starting it off with some softies and a few LPS. I had purchased about 95% of the gear I needed for the build when my health forced me out of the hobby. Now much of my gear is probably fairly obsolete even though it was top of the line stuff 7 years ago. Its all new in box equipment though, so decided I to utilize it as I move forward. Anyway, as soon as I complete my stand/canopy builds, I will be doing a tank build thread. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some fellow reef enthusiasts. BTW, I'm located in Minnesota. Any fellow Minnesotans with the scoop on good fish stores should definitely drop me a line if you get the chance. Thanks, and happy reefing everybody!

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 18

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back