Back At It....

stepho725

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back after a 6 year hiatus. I sold my biocube and EVERYTHING else for a steal 6 years ago so I hope it is being enjoyed but I could kick myself now as I gather everything back up.
I'm building a 49g bowfront which I'm going to pick up this weekend. I'm excited! I'm also going to keep it simple for a while since I will be moving in the summer most likely. So plumbing can occur at that time if I want to add more volume etc. But really I think I just want to keep a soft coral tank this time. I didn't have luck with zoas or skeletal coral in my dirty dirty tank. Of course this time I will have a HOB skimmer (hallelujah) and now watch my softs not like the cleanliness lol.
First things first: getting the tank this weekend & painting the back black. and then waiting for every package to arrive from amazon!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and family

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back after a 6 year hiatus. I sold my biocube and EVERYTHING else for a steal 6 years ago so I hope it is being enjoyed but I could kick myself now as I gather everything back up.
I'm building a 49g bowfront which I'm going to pick up this weekend. I'm excited! I'm also going to keep it simple for a while since I will be moving in the summer most likely. So plumbing can occur at that time if I want to add more volume etc. But really I think I just want to keep a soft coral tank this time. I didn't have luck with zoas or skeletal coral in my dirty dirty tank. Of course this time I will have a HOB skimmer (hallelujah) and now watch my softs not like the cleanliness lol.
First things first: getting the tank this weekend & painting the back black. and then waiting for every package to arrive from amazon!
Hello and welcome to the channel.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....

Back