Back from Indo corals arrived!

carverbeezkneez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
albuquerque nm
Just wanted to say I just got the package of corals I ordered. When I opened the box I was more than excited to see that all of the corals were not only the exact ones I ordered (must have been a nightmare) but all of the corals had there polyps extended right out of the box. No waiting to color up or nothing, rainbow monti looks just like the picture, polyps extended and all. First time ordering from Jason and would definitely not hesitate to order again.
Thanks! Cant wait until the next one.
Andrew
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new