Welcome to R2R!!
giphy (4).gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been away from the hobby for about 4 years because of a move cross country.
my past tanks:

JBJ 45 gallon AIO
2 AI Primes
Tunzie skimmer
lots of hammers, zoas, brain coral,
clown pair, couple fire fish, splendid dottyback, orchid dottyback, blue spot jawfish, cleaner shrimp
Kole Tang-don’t jump on me. He was young, happy and when necessary easily transferred to the...

Red Sea Max500
2 AI Hydra 64s
Skimmer, chiller, don’t remember what else. This was my display in my waiting room (dental office) and my LFS did trade with me. Dental work for maintenance, equipment etc. he also brought in livestock he wanted to try out. And sent people to my office to see the tank and maybe get a new dentist. Win win win situation!
Tons of corals fish inverts.
it was pretty

1 gallon FOWLR with a live rock cave hiding a frog fish.

10 gallon freshwater in the break room with way too many guppies (breed like rabbits and the frog fish only ate one a week)

anyway just the other day my wife said...”hey I think a reef aquarium would look really nice right here.” Pointing to an island between our kitchen and living room.
So now I go looking to set up a tank and get it running before she changes her mind!

right now looking relatively small. Probably aquamaxx 22gallon long or a peninsula style tank. Sump in island below. Not sure on lighting though I was happy with AI products. We shall see!
Welcome to R2R and welcome back to reefing.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back