Back in the game, just got my first 2 fish

I'm down for this, I was down for anything except Nemo.

It had to end up being Nemo.

At less that 2 years of age (I've had our 7 Nemos for 13 months...) a harem formed of 1 female, 2 males and 1 juvi, they've laid eggs 3 times so far since starting last month, so we've changed one/female name to Nemoa (giggle)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new