Back in the hobby after 8 years

Welcome back and best of luck! You should definitely keep us updated on the build would love to see it come along
Thank you! Just started the tank up July 24th. Everything is good so far. Alk (7.7)and NO3 (.9) are a little lower than I want but trying to work through that. Just added 2 clowns (Black Ice Snowflake and regular Snowflake) so thinking NO3 will rise soon.
IMG_3462.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new