Back in the hobby- all in!!

Welcome to the reef! I too jumped back in after a long absence. I couldn’t be happier. I was shocked at all the new stuff available and humbled by what I no longer knew. Patience and asking questions... your two best friends!

Thank you and couldn’t agree more! Wow it’s a different hobby after 11 years off. The tech is really great now.
 
They did a super job and you have a beautiful tank that will be a success ! WAY TO GO !!!!

 
@SaltTankMan WOW! Nice system, I realy like the rock work and cabinetry. Top Shelf set that up? Very nice work.

Yes sir. @top Shelf Aquatics lived up to their name. Do yourself a favor if you are in Central FL and considering a new setup- talk with them. They were great through the entire process. Awesome store also. And no I’m not affiliated by any means just giving props to a great company.
 
E365EB78-2361-41FC-9269-8B1F3C41C48A.jpeg
 
WELCOME, Scott!!!!
Very nice tank indeed. I dream of a dream build. Happy you are living the dream.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new