Back in the hobby!

You will like jaboa mine have been running for 8 years and not one hiccup. Nock on wood. I have the 8000 for my 125 and only have it on 3 . My overflows are 1 inch if I turn it up all the way I am at max for my overflows .
 
You will like jaboa mine have been running for 8 years and not one hiccup. Nock on wood. I have the 8000 for my 125 and only have it on 3 . My overflows are 1 inch if I turn it up all the way I am at max for my overflows .
The jebao 10000 is working very well. I literally can't hear it and it's on 92%. It is feeding my 150 gallon but I also have a wye branching off to an aquac 180. I think the skimmer is getting adequate flow and I have a good amount of bubbles but correct me if I'm wrong you won't really collect anything while you are cycling your tank (ammonia) without any fish / food right?
 
Welcome toR2R!!!
 
The jebao 10000 is working very well. I literally can't hear it and it's on 92%. It is feeding my 150 gallon but I also have a wye branching off to an aquac 180. I think the skimmer is getting adequate flow and I have a good amount of bubbles but correct me if I'm wrong you won't really collect anything while you are cycling your tank (ammonia) without any fish / food right?
No fish no food no cycle. If you put ammonia in it it will start your cycle. They say its cruel but I have always put a couple damsels in . In that big of a tank it will take a minute.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new